My boss made me cheat and fuck me to the fullest

Along with my wife, I also fucked my mother-in-law and water came out of her pussy.


Sexy video - Watch video - Click here

Along with my wife, I also fucked my mother-in-law and water came out of her pussy.

Hello friends, my name is Surendra. And I am from Bihar, I will be 21 years old, and I do a government job. I am very smart looking, that's why there was never any shortage of girls in my life. I have done a lot of sit-up in my life. First with my father's money and then after getting the job with my own money. There was never any shortage of money in my life, due to which girls of the chudkkad type used to come to me on their own. For a few days I used to fuck her a lot and in return I would get her recharged in her phone and did some shopping for her which always made her happy. I have fucked many girls in my life, but I never feel full by kissing anyone. And ever since I got the job, I've become even more chubby. If a girl asks for money, I give her money and fuck her. I have fucked many girls many times by falling in the trap of false love. And girls also enjoy kissing me, so they also call me to get me to kiss again, but I again fuck those girls which I like very much.

Uploading: 74295 of 74295 bytes uploaded.

Today I am going to tell you all such a story which you must have heard very rarely. You are reading this story on Non Veg Story.com. It was a few years back when I got a job. My family members saw my marriage at one place and said to me - "Come on you too see the girl, if you like it, then do it". I did not mind, but on the behest of my mother, I went with her. When we reached there, both my breath and father-in-law were waiting for us. When we reached there, they welcomed us. At first I did not pay much attention to my mother-in-law because I was restless to see her daughter. I was thinking that what kind of girl would have been liked by my parents. My future mother-in-law gave us water and said - "I will call Pooja now".


She went inside, and then after a while came along with her daughter. When I saw Pooja, I liked her in a single glance, but then my eyes fell on my future mother-in-law, I kept looking at her too. What a wonderful look she was. It was as if he had an older sister. I liked both mother and daughter. I never thought that my mother-in-law could ever kiss me. I said yes to marriage. I thought that my daughter will meet me and if I get time, I will fuck her mother too. When I said yes to the marriage, everyone became happy. All the people of the house left us alone in the house and went out so that both of us would talk for a while. After everyone left, I talked to Pooja for a while then I took her phone number from her. After a while I came to know about his mind, after some time I secretly kissed him on the cheek. So she was happy and went inside.


Comments