My boss made me cheat and fuck me to the fullest

 Hello friends, I Rajjo Kumari welcomes all of you very much to Non Veg Story dot com. I have been a regular reader of Non Veg Story since last many years and no such night passes by when I do not read its juicy Chudai stories. Today I am telling you my story. I hope everyone will like this story.My boss made me cheat and fuck me to the fullest

I used to live in Chamanpur area near Kanpur. I was very poor. Chamanpur starts in the countryside and the village starts from here. My father was also very poor and used to work hard in the fields of the head of our village. One day the headman saw me. I had taken lunch for my father. The head of our village was repeatedly thrashing me from head to toe. Then he called my father to him.        

“I am looking for a job for this in Kanpur city… will get 7 thousand per month. Have to cook and clean the house. Will send Rajjo to work?? That Pradhan asked my Bapu.

“Definitely master… Rajjo will do the work of maid easily” Bapu said.

“My brother is a big official in Kanpur, he wants an honest working girl, so don't cheat and work honestly. Ramdin! I will send Rajjo to his home" said the chief.

“As you see fit, master…” my father said.        

We were in great need of money, so my father had said yes. In a few days his brother came to our village with his car. His name was Lalla Bhaiya. Everyone used to call him by this name. He put a bundle of 1 lakh in my Bapu's hand. My family got me ready and I came to Kanpur with my boss Lalla Bhaiya. He had a very big house. There was no servant there. I started working hard and honestly. Nor did she commit any kind of theft. My boss Lalla Bhaiya's wife was a big leader and she always used to stay outside the house. Slowly my boss started liking my work. One day when his wife was not at home and had gone to Delhi for her leadership work, my boss called me to him. I was understanding his point. His own woman was not at home, so whose pussy would he hit, so he slowly started convincing me to fuck. I was a 22 year old young girl and was all set to fuck.


“What is it boss??” I asked

“Hey Rajjo!!…come sit near me. Really you cook very well. You do a great service to us. I will take you to the market this evening. I will get you some nice clothes. I have some pain in my head. Come on, apply some balm!” The owner spoke. When I started applying balm on his head, he slowly started kissing my hand. I was understanding everything. He wanted to fuck me hard. In the evening he took me to the market and got me 5 very expensive suits. Food was also served outside in the restaurant. He was impressing me. After a few days, I got a call from my father. He needed 50 thousand rupees, so my boss immediately gave the money.


“Le Rajjo….go and give money order to your Bapu!” the owner spoke


In this way, every day he started spending money on me. One night he called me to his room.

′′ Look Rajjo!!. Your mistress is always out. She sleeps outside with other men and has a lot of fun. I am lying here alone. There is no one to sleep with me at night. Will you sleep with me... speak??" He spoke and started staring at me. I kept quiet. How could I have kissed her like this? I was still a virgin girl. The marriage had not even taken place yet. I was going to say no.....more



Comments

  1. I like your story and love to read more 🔥🔥🔥stories of you, my name is Ron.
    Email ronvangeel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment